Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric front windows + one touch + anti-pinch
- Electric rear windows
- Rear wiper
- Variable intermittent front wash/wipe
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Chrome headlight surround
- Chrome insert to side strips
- Chrome trim on tailgate
- Automatic headlights + automatic windscreen wipers
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
- ESC - Electronic Stability Control + traction control
Traction Control System (TCS)The traction control system regulates spinning of the driven wheels and thus stabilises the car all the time it is being accelerated. The TCS and the associated electronic differential lock (EDS, XDS) are included in the scope of the electronic stabilisation programme (ESP). The TCS receives the essential input via the wheel speed sensors of the antilock braking system which register a sudden increase in wheel revolutions. By means of the motor control unit, the traction control system automatically lowers the power output. The worse the grip of the road, or the stronger the torque of an engine, the more important good traction is - and indeed over the entire speed range. So the TCS provides driving and tracking stability and thus above all safety and comfort. Moreover, unnecessary tyre wear is avoided. The TCS function can be disabled by means of the appropriate switch.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Variable PAS
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- 3 point rear seatbelts x3
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags(head+thorax)
- Rear door child safety locks
- Seatbelt warning
- Tyre pressure monitor
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth + USB
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Voice control system
- Auxiliary input socket
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- Trip computer
- Climate control
- Pollen filter
- 12V Accessory socket
- 2 cupholders
- Gloss black door armrest
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Removable storage between front and rear passenger
- Reversible boot floor
- Storage area on top of dashboard
- Storage compartments in doors
- Variable boot floor
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 60/40 split rear seats
- Front seat backrest storage nets
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- ISOFIX on front passenger and rear outer seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Deadlocking system
- Keyless entry
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device)
- Thatcham Cat 2 engine immobiliser
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Mercury
|Maximum speed||106 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||898 cc|
|MPG (urban)||47.1 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||62.8 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||55.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||6.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||5.1 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1656 kg|
|Vehicle length||4122 mm|
|Vehicle width||1778 mm|
|Vehicle height||1566 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2606 mm|
|Tank capacity||45 l|
|Number of cylinders||3|
|CO2 emissions||114 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.