Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Extra tinted glass in rear windows and tailgate
- Front and rear electric windows
- Front wipers with variable intermittent facility
- Heated rear windscreen
- Rear wiper
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers
- Bodyside mouldings with chrome inserts
- Chrome exterior trim
- Chrome window surround
- Integrated fuel filler cap
- Roof rails
- Side protection mouldings
- Automatic headlights and windscreen wipers
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED daytime running lights
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- Brake assist
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Electronic parking brake
- ESP with ASR and UCL (understeer control logical)
Electronic Stabilisation Control (ESC)The electronic stability control (ESC) recognises critical driving situations, such as the risk of skidding, and systematically prevents the car from doing so.
In order that the ESC can respond to critical situations, the system must constantly receive information.
For instance: which way the driver is steering and where the car is moving. The system receives the answer to the first question from the steering angle sensor and the ABS wheel speed sensors on the wheels. From these two pieces of information, the controller calculates the desired steering direction and the intended driving behaviour of the car. Other important data are the yaw rate and lateral acceleration of the vehicle. Using this information, the control unit calculates the actual state of the vehicle.
ESC prevents instability of the car when cornering which can occur either when driving at an inappropriate speed, as a result of an unpredictable change in the road surface (wetness, slickness, dirt), or emergency evasive action (the "Elk test"). In this event, it does not matter whether the instability manifests itself through understeer, ie: when the car, despite steering at full lock, moves to the outer edge of the bend, or by oversteer (the rear end breaks away).
The computer unit of the ESC detects the type of instability based on the data provided by the sensor technology and controls the correction by intervening in the braking system and engine management.
In the event of understeer, the ESC decelerates the inside rear wheel. Simultaneously the ESC reduces the engine power until the car has stabilised again. ESC prevents oversteer by selectively activating the front brake on the outside of the bend and intervening in the engine and transmission management.
- Hill start assist
- Cruise control + speed limiter
- Eco mode
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Traffic sign recognition
- Visio system - lane departure and high beam assist
- Body coloured door mirrors
- Day/night rear view mirror
- Electric adjustable/heated/folding door mirrors
- Driver/passenger 2 stage auto adaptive airbags
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Front lateral airbags
- Front seat belts warning
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Passenger airbag deactivation system
- Rear seatbelt warning indicator
- Three 3 point rear seatbelts
- Tyre pressure monitor
Audio / Communications
- Apple car play/Android Auto
- 4x35W DAB radio, Arkamys 3D sound with bluetooth and USB connection
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Fingertip controls for audio system
- Door/boot open warning light
- Exterior temperature gauge
- Low fuel level warning light
- Oil level gauge
- R-Link Multimedia system with 7" touch screen, satellite navigation and western European map
- Rev counter
- Trip computer
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
- Air recirculation system
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Pollen filter
- Rear passenger heating ducts
- 12v power outlet - front
- Front centre armrest
- Glovebox with light
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Leather steering wheel
- Synthetic leather/cloth upholstery
- Variable boot floor
- Adjustable dashboard illumination
- Driver/passenger reading lights
- Front courtesy lights
- Front footwell illumination
- Illuminated boot
- Rear courtesy lights
- Sun visors with mirrors
- 3 height adjustable rear headrests
- 3 seat rear bench
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Driver's seat with lumbar adjustment
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- One touch easy folding rear seating system
- Anti-drill door locks/ignition barrel
- Hands free Renault card
- Insurance approved Cat 1 alarm system
- Insurance Approved Immobiliser
- RAID (Renault Anti-Intruder Device)
- Remote central locking
- Front and rear towing rings
Fitted optional extras
- Solid paint
Paint - Solid
- Solid - Glacier white
|Maximum speed||112 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1461 cc|
|MPG (urban)||70.6 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||72.4 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||72.4 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.0 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.9 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||3.9 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||1951 kg|
|Vehicle length||4449 mm|
|Vehicle width||1836 mm|
|Vehicle height||1607 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2646 mm|
|Tank capacity||55 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||103 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Finance this SEAT
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.