Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Front and rear electric windows
- Rain sensor
- Tinted glass
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Chrome plated radiator grille
- Cornering front fog lights
- LED brake lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- ABS + EDL + ASR + MSR + ESC
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
- CBC - (Cornering brake control)
- Electromechanical parking brake
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
Hydraulic Brake Assist System (HBA)The hydraulic brake assist helps the driver in the event of emergency or panic braking. The brake assist recognizes from the operating speed of the brake pedal whether the driver wants an emergency stop and increases the brake pressure automatically up to the ABS control range, as long as the driver keeps the pedal pressed.
With decreasing brake pressure actuated by the driver, the system reduces brake pressure again to the normal value. Using a sensor, the system detects the rapid pressure increase when actuating the pedal and intervenes to regulate braking. As a result, the stopping distance can be shortened by up to 25%.
- Hill hold control
- Multi-Collision braking
- Adaptive cruise control
Adaptive Cruise ControlACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) enables a more comfortable ride by using a front radar system which reacts automatically to the driving style selected by the driver, thus moderately accelerating and decelerating in the flow of traffic. The function is activated via a control lever. The driver is responsible for selecting the desired driving speed and the desired distance from the car ahead while complying with the statutory minimum distances. In practice, ACC operates like an intelligent cruise control system by which the selected distance is automatically maintained, depending on the desired speed. If there is no car in front, ACC operates like a conventional cruise control system.
- Dynamic steering response (DSR)
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Front assistant collision mitigation
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Electric folding door mirrors with puddle lamps
- Heated/electric door mirrors with integrated indicators
- 3 point height adj front seatbelts + pretensioners
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Curtain airbags
- Door open warning
- Driver and passenger seatbelts with warning light
- Driver/Front Passenger airbags
- Driver/front passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Remote fuel cap release
- External temperature gauge
- Fatigue detection system
- Service interval indicator
- Speed warning indicator
- Diesel particulate filter
Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF)Diesel particulate filters reduce the number of soot particles contained in the exhaust gas, thus ensuring a further reduction in emissions and even better environmental performance of diesel engines.
At SEAT, the only system we install is maintenance-free without any additive. However, the soot deposited in the filter still needs to be disposed of so that the filter does not become clogged. For this purpose, the ceramic filter element is fitted with a noble metal-containing coating that acts in two ways.
During passive regeneration, the soot laid down in the filter is converted to CO2 in a slow, non-destructive manner. This process occurs in a temperature range of 350 - 500°C and takes place continuously, especially in motorway driving, without special measures.
Only in the event of prolonged operation at low load, for example in city traffic, approximately every 1,000 to 1,200 kilometres, does an active increase in the exhaust temperature to around 600°C take care of additional filter regeneration. At this temperature the particles accumulated in the filter burn away.
Audio / Communications
- DAB Digital radio
Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)DAB stands for Digital Audio Broadcasting and is standard in the majority of our models. With digital radio, you can also listen to your existing favourites in crystal clear digital sound quality. The stations available do depend on your location but national stations are readily available.
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 3 Spoke leather multi function steering wheel
- Front and rear cupholders
- Front armrest with storage box
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Leather gearknob and handbrake lever
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Removable rear parcel shelf
- Sunglasses storage
- Ticket holder
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Removable LED light in boot
- XDS electronic differential lock
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- Height/tilt adjustable front headrests
- Isofix on 2nd row rear seats
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- Split folding rear seats
- Anti theft alarm with interior monitor and tilt sensor
- Anti-theft wheel bolts
- Remote central locking with SAFE system
Fitted optional extras
- Metallic paint
Paint - Metallic
- Metallic - Brilliant silver
|Maximum speed||128 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1598 cc|
|MPG (urban)||62.8 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||74.3 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||70.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||4.5 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||3.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.0 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2025 kg|
|Vehicle length||4861 mm|
|Vehicle width||1864 mm|
|Vehicle height||1468 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2841 mm|
|Tank capacity||66 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||106 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
Finance this SEAT
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer. SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.